We're ready to hear about your project anytime, whether in early planning or already in production.
Our projects typically start with an initial block of
fixed-cost, shared-risk work,
then continue on a weekly or hourly basis as long as needed.
Most ideally you will have these aspects of your projects already in mind:
- Features: What do you need your software to do, at a high level?
- History and Context: What systems are serving your users' needs now?
- Integration: What other systems will the new software need to integrate with?
- Timeline: When do you need to "go live"?
- Budget: What is the financial situation of the project? Many projects can be scaled down to bare minimum functionality, or expanded to market-leading functionality, depending on the budget available.
... but we can help you with all of that, contact us at any stage.